Green Card for foreign doctors: steps taken by the Federal government and by certain states can help Foreign Physicians and Healthcare Workers apply for an immigrant visa through the EB-2 National Interest Waiver

As the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic has created a worldwide health crisis, the United States is facing a rapidly growing shortage of medical professionals to fight the pandemic. In response to the shortage, both the Federal government and many States that are Coronavirus hot-spots are taking steps to maintain… Read More

The K visa: bring your fiancé(e) to the United States

The K-1, also known as the fiancé(e) visa, allows a foreign national to enter the United States to marry his or her American Citizen fiancée (female) or fiancé (male) within 90 days. Once married, the foreign national spouse can apply for permanent residence in the U.S. Eligibility for… Read More