The K visa: bring your fiancé(e) to the United States

The K-1, also known as the fiancé(e) visa, allows a foreign national to enter the United States to marry his or her American Citizen fiancée (female) or fiancé (male) within 90 days. Once married, the foreign national spouse can apply for permanent residence in the U.S. Eligibility for… Read More